One of the hardest aspects of photo book creation is selecting the proper images. It can often feel like you have too many of one person or location and none at all of something else. That makes it difficult to discard pictures.
Any selection process should use the best images you, or your group, submit. I know which images to eliminate, so your book will focus on the ones that enhance your memories. My criteria include:
- In focus and technically the cleanest images submitted.
- Pictures that tell the story of your event or tour and evoke excitement, wonder, or humor.
- Chronological completeness so no day in a multi-day trip is excluded.
- Images that fit your criteria for the feel of the event.
- Special moments you definitely want included? Just let me know.